Grow Your Organization
Is your organization ready to grow its impact and reach? AGO is Excited to launch a Peer-Support program for organizations who desire to take their organizations to the next level. Building on our past work successfully growing and supporting gleaning organizations, this program will combine monthly cohort learning sessions, peer mentoring, technical assistance, and fundraising support. AGO is specifically targeting organizations that have between .5-1 FTE (full-time equivalent) staff members and have been in existence for at least 5 years. The cost to participate in this program is $400 per month. AGO will offer support to help you raise the needed funds to participate. This program will start in the fall of 2023 but AGO will begin supporting your fundraising effort in the spring of 2023
How will the Peer-Support Program work?
This program will consist of the following elements:
- Monthly cohort meetings. In this meeting, you will meet with 5-7 peers who are also working to grow their organizations. You will receive training and] support while building valuable relationships.
- Bi-weekly coaching from industry leaders. You will be carefully placed with a mentor who has taken their organization to the space you want to go.
- Quarterly technical assistance training in relevant topics like fundraising, capacity building, and volunteer management
- 15 hours a quarter of grant writing support.
- 4 hours a quarter of coaching from our staff.
Are you interested in serving as a mentor for this program?
Please reach out to Shawn@gleaners.us for more info. Please note all mentors will be compensated for their time.
Join the Movement
Check out our event calendar to join our monthly calls on everything gleaning, from fundraising to volunteer management, there is something for everyone.
Get News Directly to Your Inbox
We send industry-wide news, funding opportunities, educational resources, and more.